Being a successful learner involves you being reflective about the learning process. It is about you identifying your strengths, weaknesses and areas you would like to improve in. Reflection just does not happen at the end of a task, it can be throughout a task.
I would now like you to take some time to answer these questions:
1. Are you pleased with how this term has gone for you? Yes, because I worked hard this term. I think i worked harder than last term.
2. What have you learnt this term? I learnt how to write a story on toondoo. I learnt how to put pictures on my blog.
3. What have you found easy this term? I found making my story into a book on Toondoo easy.
4. What have you found tricky / difficult this term?
Not finishing my work and trying to keep up with my work
5. Who / what has helped you with your learning this term?
The teacher and my friends, Ana and Sonya.
6. What could you change with your learning for next term?
I could try harder to finish my work on time.
7. What are your next learning steps to make you a successful learner for next term? I need to not muck around so I can finish my work. Not talk to my friends when I should be working.