Pages

Thursday, November 27, 2014

Library

My Topic for today is what is a library and why is it important,what is my topic about, and my final comments.

What is my topic about?
My topic is about a library because I know stuff about libraries and I think I am going to become  librarian.

What is a library?
A library is a big building and inside that has lots of books. A library is a place where people goes to, to use the internet and do their homework. Libraries are all around the world which is good because you can go there to learn..

Why is it important?
The library is important because if there was no library in this world we wouldn’t learn anything and also we cannot be able to read.

FINAL COMMENT!!!

I think that libraries should be a 2 story building or 3 so there can be more toilets and area to play. I hope you still learn something from this.

No comments:

Post a Comment