Pages

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Term 2, Reflection

In term 2, my highlight were egg thinking because Me and my partner were having fun making our creations but the best part was our egg didn’t creak. In term 2, my highlight were swimming because swimming is my life and I love diving into the pool.
In term 2, my highlight was our duffy assembly because I was the one that was reading, I was so nervous but when I start reading I was so happy. In term 2, my highlight were reading because I have been learning to read at home and school and that what I love to do.

In term 2, my lowlight were 3 way Conference because I didn’t move up a level but my reading has move up and my mum was so happy for me.

In term 3, I am looking forward to x-country because I really need to run because I am not fit. In term 3, I am looking forward to playing rugby league because I really love playing sport

No comments:

Post a Comment